Domain Tips in your Email every week!
Hi everybody

Good news! In order to reward our members (ie. you), Domain Social will be sending out weekly articles on domain names. Each article will be sent to your email. These will include both basic and advanced guides to domain names, domain name news, selling techniques, ppc and domain parking, and more.

Each article will be posted here on the forum afterwards so that you can discuss it, ask questions and get advice for successful domaining.

First article was released via email and is now on the forum for discussion: http://www.domainsocial.com/domain-discu...strar.html

Have a topic you would like to see? Tell me!

Best Regards

Zach
This is great!

Do we need to change our control panel settings to receive these emails?
That's great! Do you still get them if you select Don't recieve E-mails from Admins" button? I think I disabled that but I might be able to enable it now Smile
-thoma- Wrote:That's great! Do you still get them if you select Don't recieve E-mails from Admins" button? I think I disabled that but I might be able to enable it now

Thanks for the questions.

In order to recieve the emails, you must select "Receive Email from Administrators" from your profile, otherwise we will assume that you wish to opt out of the list. This option may be found here:

http://www.domainsocial.com/profile.php?do=editoptions

If you need any help, just post in this thread.

Zach
Hello everyone,
I received the newsletter without any problem. Keep up the good work.
Further into domain discussion, I would also love to see more tips on catching expired domain with google PR and IBL developed. Well, I understand this is not easy task! Most domain players are eyeing this area, and they are following closely on this area in order to catch a good domain adding into their already big portfolio.

C ya
James
I hope it has lots of tips on great domains to grab. Since i never know what domains I want.
I have received two so far, excellent tips! Just finished reading the last one about appraising domain name, definitely learned a few things here and there. Thanks again, Zach! Big Grin
Thankx for the newsletter. Lotsof great info to dig thru, Echos
How cool, I will sign up immediately. I can't wait to recieve my newsletter!!!!
There are some great tips in there! Definately looking forward to receiving future newsletters!
Good info for those looking to become resellers. I might have overlooked "check if your registrar provides customizable web pages".

Good stuff keep it coming!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CSR Eight for the 8-Ball: bye week edition douhua2233 0 914 11-08-2018, 02:33 AM
Last Post: douhua2233
  Dealing for John Elway a week after the 1983 draft lucky 1 1,686 04-13-2018, 06:26 AM
Last Post: michaeltim
  Domain Social Rules (for the Mentally Impaired) zach 12 119,644 12-15-2017, 11:04 AM
Last Post: Sobhana123
  USA Email List AndrewSa 0 1,474 04-26-2017, 10:17 AM
Last Post: AndrewSa
  tips on writing a good argumentative essay Robertsom 0 1,615 04-10-2017, 01:53 PM
Last Post: Robertsom
  english essay writing tips Marcusneize 0 1,623 01-23-2017, 12:55 PM
Last Post: Marcusneize
  tips on writing essays Robertsom 0 1,557 12-23-2016, 09:33 PM
  essay writing tips for college students Robertsom 0 1,568 12-23-2016, 04:46 PM
  Ads on Domain Social? Your ideas. zach 0 58,858 08-05-2013, 02:28 PM
Last Post: zach
  Domain Social Rules zach 17 55,622 05-10-2013, 03:13 PM
Last Post: Floomasmott