Ebay Domain Auction Poll
I would like to conduct a Poll.

Currently I am selling 40 domains on ebay and the buyers seem to be very selective. Perhaps your typical bargain hunter domain speculators. My 4 letter domains get gobbled up but other decent domains either don't sell or sell for 0.99 cents. I was prepared for a little bit of a learning curve with this DomainExperiment thing but I didn't know that it would be costing me this much money. Not only do I have the domains to pay for but I also have the ebay listing cost and the paypal payment fees. I have taken a big hit in the last week and I imagine I will contune to get kicked in the gut. But then again this is a learning process.

I am curious out of the members on this forum that collect domains, how many of you search domains on ebay on a regular basis? Please post a reply and let me know if you search ebay domain listings or have ever bought or posted domains for sale on ebay. Thank you.
i dont use ebay . u mostly get scammed there because it has ot populated now and everyone seem to be there. so just avoid the crowd
Let me put it this way: I don't use eBay to buy "real products" because I am afraid of getting scammed, I don't think I'll even consider using it for something like domains! I am already skeptical about buying and selling domains, imagine to go into the auction site that has had many complains of scams... No, I rather not! But good luck selling them!
why not you try some domain auctions site instead like domainauctionhub or sitepoint or DP forums for your domain sellings. I agree with mtajim that ebay is not good for domain selling or purchasing
Ebay Domain Auction Poll <<< can not make good price
There are lots of scams on ebay. Especially where people don't deliver what they what you order.

And when you get ripped off.... Ebay dosent do much to help you.
Zach I agree with you about E-bay and getting scammed there. I got my Mom (in MN) some drums from there. I had to register with them to do that. They will let some one get the lowest bids to start with. And the process(of BUYING and SELLING) is complicated and full of holes.
Grace, let me get this straight...your mom plays the drums?
Yes she does!! She also buys drums for the children to play, too. They use them in a Native American ceremonies.
Yes,

I do collect domains,
and search domains on ebay on a regular basis.

I have been fortunate in the past to win at auction a couple of decent domains.

DomainCroc

PM me with a list and I will let you know what might interest me.

Please Note: I have NO interest whatsoever in adult domains!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why is a good domain name important? Eva520 11 7,749 02-20-2024, 05:53 AM
Last Post: manoharparakh
  Why are domain names important? Williamhawk 3 5,618 01-13-2022, 07:07 AM
Last Post: harry_v
  Deciding on a domain name Shortie861 7 4,526 01-05-2022, 07:07 AM
Last Post: harry_v
  Unusual Windows AD Domain Issue JesseVoss 0 1,729 05-15-2018, 01:23 PM
Last Post: JesseVoss
  Domain change issues Rayancaleb 0 2,233 04-11-2018, 07:49 AM
Last Post: Rayancaleb
  Problems with domain transfer Rayancaleb 0 2,020 04-11-2018, 07:48 AM
  Windows 10 issues after joining a domain Rayancaleb 0 2,102 02-24-2018, 10:48 AM
  Moving Domain Mail Issues Williamhawk 0 1,848 02-01-2018, 12:45 PM
Last Post: Williamhawk
  SSL/TLS Domain Issue Williamhawk 0 1,975 02-01-2018, 12:42 PM
  Domain Issues Williamhawk 0 1,909 02-01-2018, 12:39 PM