Funniest Domain name Availiable
Hehe Okay as I write this, one of you might decide to reserve this domain name, but the funniest one I can find is aufwiedersehen.net, biz, info is open. I can see someone starting a "breakup" service using this name complete with choice of "It's not you, it's me. . . You suck. . . or We can still be friends."

Tell me the funniest domain name you can find open and how you can see the domain used.

(feel free to buy aufwiedersehen if you can spell it. I don't plan to.)
Cute idea!!

hm. I'm not good at thinking them up, but I laugh when I see them! My MIL has a list of cute (brick-n-mortar) store names... for example:

Spec-tacular (eyeglasses)
Wreck-a-mended (body shop)
Cut-n-Dye (hair salon)

and one I saw a few weeks ago

Pane in the Glass (window/frame glass)
Haha, i love this topic. I remember my classmate telling me a website (an anonymous free proxy service) which is Hide My Ass!. After we stopped giggling, teacher looked at us and told him to speak clearly so all the people in the room can hear you. So the dude yelled all over the class : "Hide my ass!" , even wasn't so funny to teacher though, he bought himself a free 'get-out-of-the-class-immediately' ticket!

Another funny website i bumped into it is God hates shrimp, website on homosexuality, hilarious name for a this kind of website if you ask me Smile

More funny domain names:
Toothpaste For Dinner - "The most addictive comic on the web"
beautifully : : webdesign - links
Get Rich Slowly
Newseum - The Interactive Museum of News
These are all humorous for sure...I wish I had the capability of thinking up clever stuff like this but unfortunately the ability eludes me.
I found this site, it has funny sites but also funny signs and such. Check it out.
Funny Names: funny and weird names of people, bands, places, things, and websites
When talking about long domain names, then haha, you should check this one out Big Grin - The longest list of the longest stuff at the longest domain name

Pretty good ;D
That is pretty funny, Flabos. I checked it out and yes, the lists are pretty long, too.
There used to be a domain that was offering free emails that was abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzabcdefghijk.com
I used to have an email with them but I didn't use it anywhere LOL
penguin, that's hilarious. I can only imagine what a business card would look like with an e-mail address from that particular domain!
I am really liking the "Wreck-A-Mended" name! I have no talent for thinking up such things but wished that I did. Fun thread, I am hoping to see more creative ideas.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why is a good domain name important? Eva520 11 7,634 02-20-2024, 05:53 AM
Last Post: manoharparakh
  Why are domain names important? Williamhawk 3 5,606 01-13-2022, 07:07 AM
Last Post: harry_v
  Deciding on a domain name Shortie861 7 4,505 01-05-2022, 07:07 AM
Last Post: harry_v
  Unusual Windows AD Domain Issue JesseVoss 0 1,719 05-15-2018, 01:23 PM
Last Post: JesseVoss
  Domain change issues Rayancaleb 0 2,225 04-11-2018, 07:49 AM
Last Post: Rayancaleb
  Problems with domain transfer Rayancaleb 0 2,016 04-11-2018, 07:48 AM
  Windows 10 issues after joining a domain Rayancaleb 0 2,094 02-24-2018, 10:48 AM
  Moving Domain Mail Issues Williamhawk 0 1,842 02-01-2018, 12:45 PM
Last Post: Williamhawk
  SSL/TLS Domain Issue Williamhawk 0 1,966 02-01-2018, 12:42 PM
  Domain Issues Williamhawk 0 1,904 02-01-2018, 12:39 PM