Google AdSense Account Disabled
Rohitpatel Wrote:Well I still love Google but they banned my account near at my payout. That make me unhappy for their services.
I've heard that a few times! They ban you right before they have to pay you, so basically you've been working for them and then, they don't pay you! That is not a good business precedure. I mean, if you are so close to payout, I guess they should pay you and then ban you id they choose to do so. It is not fair.
Yeah and I agree they have right to close accounts but they atleast payment for honest clicks. They earn lots of money from banning accounts.
Are you suggesting they employ shady tactics much the same of people do to them? That's a rehetorical question.
aquariancore Wrote:Are you suggesting they employ shady tactics much the same of people do to them? That's a rehetorical question.
I understand that! But I am sure people are getting paid too! I guess that when they find the iregulars then they banned them... the idea is to try and keep a clean operation! I mean, right now I'm far from even coming close to payout, but I will try my best to keep it clean!
Well yes many people got payouts too. My friends got $533 from Feb. payour in last months but many people have compalin about banning near payouts.
I just can't see being bothered with it at this point. Why go to the time and trouble when you may or may not get paid?
This is so weird! One day, I had one click, and that was $0.01. Yesterday I had 3 clicks, and that was $1.07!!! so, how can I know which is the right ad to click? I'm not clicking my self of course, but is there any way you can know?
I'm not sure how to find out, but I hope by now you have moved on to something more reliable.
ACCER Wrote:I'm not sure how to find out, but I hope by now you have moved on to something more reliable.

The thing is that with Adsense is there and I'm not paying too much attention... is just a little blog, and I'm doing it for fun, not to make a lot of money. At least not now!
I have heard about Google and the click fraud maneuver more than once. The other problem is what ads are placed on your site and the amount of control one has over them. They say you can choose what types of ads you want to appear on your site, but when you are blogging in another system, like Blogchex or Squidoo, Ads will be in direct competition with any service or product you provide on the blog page.

Google is ok if you have other income streams, other wise I would avoid them and use something like Adbrite.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Google Partner is in need ... Lobster 0 3,421 01-30-2023, 04:52 PM
Last Post: Lobster
  Google Ads Vanio 4 495 10-14-2022, 04:34 PM
Last Post: JissyKarter
  Google Ads from a decent company Upiter 4 820 08-09-2022, 05:57 PM
Last Post: Lobster
  What do you think of google customizing your search history? shakemelikeapig 2 5,031 06-29-2022, 06:26 PM
Last Post: snisdift
  Premium Google Partner Vanio 5 814 06-01-2022, 06:21 PM
Last Post: Vanio
  Google Ads Vanio 4 812 03-03-2022, 07:42 PM
Last Post: JissyKarter
  What is Google Quality Score? tourexplo 6 2,900 11-20-2018, 04:55 AM
Last Post: Rachana006
  Which services are from Google? tourexplo 3 2,221 05-22-2018, 05:34 AM
Last Post: sinelogixtech
  How to set goals in google analytics? michaeltim 4 2,178 04-27-2018, 06:49 AM
Last Post: sinelogixtech
  what is google ad API? sonyrobin 2 1,820 04-23-2018, 11:37 AM