High traffic , High PR websites
Well I do not want to buy one right now. (Am too busy developing my two domains) But how much will I have to pay for a High PR , High Traffic domain?? High PR meaning more than 3. Will they for less than $400 or more than that?? If less can you offer me some domain names & maybe I will even buy them , even though I dont want to.
I have had that same question??? I am not ready yet, but soon, Echos
I think 400$ is enough for pr3 domain but you wont get high traffic for that .
I've got a PR 4 that I don't have time for. I'll sell it for $1,000 if anyone is interested.
It used to make great money by submitting tutorials to the tutorial search engines and such but I just don't have time to manage it.
I have a PR3 website that I am selling. Low traffic but developed site. Contact me if interested.
I am wondering ? How many domains can one handle comfortably? Is the management of said domains a hassell after so long. Sorry for all the ???? but I am really new to this and willing to learn, Echos
Echos - it depends how much time you can dedicate per day. Some people are in full time jobs as well as managing domains. Some are self-employed. I think you have to bear in mind that each of your domains needs to have new content added regularly and so you will either have to be able to write content or buy it as well.

HTH
Is there a good place to go to find out what sort of content is considered good or bad?
echos Wrote:I am wondering ? How many domains can one handle comfortably? Is the management of said domains a hassell after so long. Sorry for all the ???? but I am really new to this and willing to learn, Echos

As with most thing, you will get out of it what you put into it. Since you are new, I would o slowly. You will learn as you go and be able to tell how much time you need to spend on your domains. I wouldn't comit to running a bunch of them until you know how much time you need and can put into each one.
I have one PR2 site that just randomly jumped up to a PR2.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gambling domains with traffic zach 57 30,227 01-13-2013, 12:23 AM
Last Post: rileynd17
  High Traffic/Revenue Names!!!! roo78 8 7,393 06-28-2012, 08:37 PM
Last Post: Rhslaxer4
  A Good Domain With Handsome Traffic brobiz 1 3,364 03-25-2012, 07:14 AM
Last Post: homer7
  Want good Traffic domains ramprop11 0 5,276 12-18-2010, 06:57 AM
Last Post: james356
  High Traffic names!! roo78 1 3,818 05-20-2008, 12:56 AM
Last Post: paolofrancisco
  high trafic ranked golem 2 4,123 05-20-2008, 12:56 AM
Last Post: paolofrancisco
  need domains with good traffic ramprop11 0 3,221 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  HIGH Quality Domain For Sale - Low Price - Move fast. ryanz123 0 2,811 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  [WTB] Arcade Flash Game Sites with min 50k-100k organic traffic shakemelikeapig 0 2,672 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Looking to buy PR2 - PR9 websites SunElectronics 0 2,693 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: