How Do I Find a Domain Name? :)
I have this article, and I wanna share it w/ you all guys. ^_^

[COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"]Domain names are must for any professional that wants people to take them seriously. As someone who constantly goes through the process of purchasing a domain name for myself or my clients, I can safely tell you that it is an easy process only when you know what you are looking for. There are a few things to keep in mind when you are searching for a service to host your domain name.

The first thing I did was ask a friend, “How do I find a domain name?” He told me the process was as simple as being able to use my search engine. So I typed in “How do I find a domain name” in the search. I got a plethora of results to sift through. I read a few articles. This led me to develp the process I am going to share with you today.

There are a few cheap web domains out there. You can find these by doing a quick web search. Type in exactly what you are looking to get the best results. Try searching the key phrase, “cheap web domains”. This will get you a handful of decent results to start with.

As you go through the various search results, you want to keep a few things in mind. The first thing to realize is that there are going to be sites that are offering you the same thing. The only thing different will be the price, and how often you will pay. Those who are on specific budgets need to know what they can and cannot afford. The second thing is that domain names come with various extensions. Not all domain hosting services carry the same extensions. It is important to know which site is carrying what.

Buy a web domain from reliable services. Talk to friends and family who may have already purchased their own domains. They may direct you to their services, or suggest a service you have not tried. Check with ratings sites as well to see what strangers are saying about a specific service. No matter where you buy a web domain from, it is always a good idea to know their reputation with their clients. Most service sites have testimonials as well. This is a good thing to look at before setting up your account with anyone.

It is very important to try and get a domain service that has been around for a while, as well. This will ensure that the reputation is good, and you know they are reliable. Reliability should be a number one priority when it comes to domain names. You do not want a service that is not willing to notify you if something changes or goes wrong. This is just bad customer service.

Using the tips I’ve shared with you, you should be able to find a great site that provides wonderful domain names for the best possible price. Once you have set yourself up, you have a place on the Internet that is just for you, and your business.[/COLOR]

I just love reading articles about domain coz these stuffs helps me alot. Smile
Nice read. In my opinion if possible you should always go on the domain name same with your company / organization name since it would help a lot in SEO. Registrars like .com .net are mostly unavailable right now specialy on popular names. So other registrars like .ws is a a good alternative to have domain that is the same with your company / organization name.
Thanks for reading the article, wsdomain! =D There could also be some ways on locating good domains ^_^
You're welcome!. Right i agree on every post you stated. Are you a domainer?
I usually use this domain name suggestion tool when trying to come up with new domain names.
Thanks for information DomainAuctionsScript. Smile
In searching a domain name, my number one tool is Google Keyword tool where I can check for the traffic of the keyword that I can make as a domain name.

This is a good article. Cool tips for anyone starting to be a domainer.
Yes I use adword, what companies you guys use to buy domain?
Finding a domain name is not big issue. Go for the domain names which is beneficial to represent your business. It is best if you buy the domain which is relevant to your business. You just needed to recognize what is the main objective of your business.
Here is good auction I use personally
sedo.co.uk

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why is a good domain name important? Eva520 11 7,652 02-20-2024, 05:53 AM
Last Post: manoharparakh
  Why are domain names important? Williamhawk 3 5,607 01-13-2022, 07:07 AM
Last Post: harry_v
  Deciding on a domain name Shortie861 7 4,510 01-05-2022, 07:07 AM
Last Post: harry_v
  Unusual Windows AD Domain Issue JesseVoss 0 1,720 05-15-2018, 01:23 PM
Last Post: JesseVoss
  Domain change issues Rayancaleb 0 2,226 04-11-2018, 07:49 AM
Last Post: Rayancaleb
  Problems with domain transfer Rayancaleb 0 2,016 04-11-2018, 07:48 AM
  Windows 10 issues after joining a domain Rayancaleb 0 2,094 02-24-2018, 10:48 AM
  Moving Domain Mail Issues Williamhawk 0 1,843 02-01-2018, 12:45 PM
Last Post: Williamhawk
  SSL/TLS Domain Issue Williamhawk 0 1,968 02-01-2018, 12:42 PM
  Domain Issues Williamhawk 0 1,905 02-01-2018, 12:39 PM