How did you get into this thing?
I am interested to know how people got into this line of work? Were you already doing something internet based? Are you all working or studying full time and this is a side line?
Side line for me. Just for fun. Almost more work than my actual job...lol.
I'm still toying around with it and I really don't think it will ever replace my regular income. I still have fun with it though.
I think Toying around is what I am doing too. I have my own website, but it is not ready to be "revealed" just yet, lol. I have domains that I would like to park or develop but not sure right now. At least I have them for when I am sure what I want to do, right?
It is addictive though isn't it! I find no matter what I am meant to be doing, I get drawn in by my home PC - and I can't keep away from it!
nicnel Wrote:It is addictive though isn't it! I find no matter what I am meant to be doing, I get drawn in by my home PC - and I can't keep away from it!

I can't seem to stay away from my computer either. It is strange how that works.:p
I haven't really gotten into much buying/selling, but I *do* spend plenty of time on our current domains (and other web-related things) Smile
For me it started when I left the formal work world and started to look for a job I could do from home. My first thought was some sort of online business (blogging or whatnot) but then I stumbled across information on the business of domains. I am trying to learn the ins and outs of the business.
I started working 1 1/2 years ago from home for a call center. I was a social worker and my car had been totaled. My jopb required driving clients aornd on a daily basis so, I was out of work. I couldn't afford a new one and needed work quickly. Plus, I had just moved to this small town with no jobs available. That was the beginning for me. I am doing some online writing, which I am planning on making it my main business and am just now dabbling in this and other aspects. I will see how it goes. I have my eggs in many baskets right now until I see what is best for me.
I really have not been into the buying or selling yet , but am gathering info. What I have learned so far is wonderful . I hope in the future I won`t sound so ignorant of these things, Cheers, Echos

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sure Thing In This Economy - SEX SELLS! MegaCheaperDomains.com 0 2,799 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: