I need to run a e-commerce site in Miami, USA
HI ALL,
Let me explain my issue.
I need to run a e-commerce site and run more than 1 lack query per hour for few days till I need to insert the products via a API/web scraping.

My current hosting has a limit of 45000 queries per hour, which is very less.
Can someone suggest a budget hosting for same?
Any info on hostforweb.com web hosting ?
Should me able to run php codes.
Thanks
Accounts from owned-networks.net and asvhost.com are quite good for running web sites smoothly and reliably.
Don't go anywhere else. You'll regret it.
KVChosting.net and host4half.com plans are suitable for many web masters with specific needs.
These guys know how to keep everything working.
It's truly amazing how inexpensive yet fast and reliable these guys are. 100% satisfied with hostforweb.com hosting services.
The features they offer are nearly endless, and their customer support is simply outstanding. The price is sweet!
I am happy with kvchosting.net provider. This web host runs an honest business that treats customers with respect, and this is the most important quality of a web host.
Shared plans from rockhoster.com and brixly.uk are good enough to sign up with.
They provide very knowledgeable support: they are available 24 hours a day. Respond to ticket (or chat) in few minutes and the operators are accurate and competent. Fast servers and 100% uptime.
The most impressive aspect of hostforweb.com is the reaction time for technical queries. I've had a few since I'm a total beginner at this, and I am in a time zone at least 8 hours different from the location of their servers. Anytime I needed a question answered they provided the quick and knowledgeable answer and help.
Accounts from legionbox.com and cantech.in are worth trying.
Services Sales and support staff are always helpful, I have been a customer for some time now, and I intend to stay with them for the rest of my hosting projects.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Video Site Dedicated Servers? Bileator 8 196 Yesterday, 05:42 PM
Last Post: Vanio
  Hosting for openCart commerce-based online shop? Glaceptra 1 48 03-21-2024, 06:14 PM
Last Post: JissyKarter
  Video Site Hosting? MatterEnergy 5 58 03-20-2024, 09:58 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  Tube/Video Site Dedicated Servers? Bileator 8 633 11-10-2023, 08:50 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Video Site Dedicated Servers? MatterEnergy 6 276 10-04-2023, 07:02 PM
Last Post: Vanio
  Magento commerce hosts. what are they? MatterEnergy 5 795 06-08-2023, 10:07 AM
Last Post: MiracleMoff
  Magento commerce hosts. what are they? MiracleMoff 9 369 04-07-2023, 04:39 PM
Last Post: JissyKarter
  Looking for VPS SSD Hosting for Light traffic Backend Site MatterEnergy 5 548 07-26-2022, 08:08 AM
Last Post: MiracleMoff
  Need a good E-commerce Web Host Lougalvi 5 578 05-06-2022, 08:00 AM
Last Post: MatterEnergy
  How to Make WordPress Site Secure from Hackers? MiracleMoff 1 712 12-16-2021, 06:58 AM
Last Post: harry_v