Hosting for openCart commerce-based online shop?
Hello, I have an open cart commerce-based online shop.
I want to add up to 100,000 products. and 3000 menus/submenus.
Can someone recommend fast VPS for me? What are your views on Hostingsource.com solutions?
I have searched for many offers, but I don't know which one is best.
Accounts from hostsailor.com and owned-networks.net are worthwhile.
Great prices and great services. Easy to use software.
Great Cpanel software for managing the servers or individual accounts!!!
Give CentoServer.com a try. Their prices are great but not the cheapest. I highly recommend these guys!
Uptime and support have been excellent - they actually answer their emails, and within a few minutes! Cant quibble about the price either.
Cloudflare CDN servers are geographically located in all major countries. Web content served from nearby locations minimizes network latency.
Your sites will be in trusted hands if you choose HostingSource.com - All the Tools Needed to Host a Basic Website, Blog, Online Community, or a Store.
Accounts from libertyvps.net and owned-networks.net are full-feayured and low cost.
Their reply time is beyond expectations, but their proactivity to solve a problem is what stands out.
Always dedicated, helpful and creative on helping the client to solve the problem in the quickest way possible.
Definitely know that truth comes out of a comparison.
Also choose time-tested and trusted host - keep in mind these few guidelines and you'll turn your project into success.

Can say that Neironvps.com SSDVPS hosting service is the best I've ever used before.
As for their technical support department, they are great, great, great - the best and they seem to be pretty well-experienced and knowledgeable for it.
What level of customer/technical support do they offer? Online only? Phone? Email? Etc.?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Powerful server hosting account required Bileator 6 72 Yesterday, 07:04 AM
Last Post: MatterEnergy
  Good Wordpress hosting plans are needed Bileator 5 67 Yesterday, 06:58 AM
Last Post: MatterEnergy
  Decent server hosting perovider ... what's that? Vanio 6 149 04-23-2024, 08:18 AM
Last Post: MiracleMoff
  Need a new vps hosting Bileator 6 176 04-09-2024, 11:28 AM
Last Post: Lobster
  Media Hosting with 24/7 support? Bileator 7 174 04-05-2024, 09:56 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Wordpress Hosting? Bileator 7 205 04-04-2024, 10:16 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Video hosting solutions? Lougalvi 8 183 04-03-2024, 07:15 PM
Last Post: mazepa
  Video Site Hosting? MatterEnergy 5 86 03-20-2024, 09:58 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  Cheap hosting solution? (requirements inside) Glaceptra 7 125 03-18-2024, 06:23 PM
Last Post: Upiter
  phpBB forum hosting service? Bileator 8 155 03-11-2024, 06:42 PM
Last Post: Lobster