I would like to find a VPS for my Nicaragua users
Hello,
I'm going to expand my social network to Nicaragua users but I doesn't want my Nicaragua users to have a very slow connection time. I'm currently hosting at one web host, which is great for our current users.

I would like to find a VPS that would be great connection speeds in both countries but I guess that this might be hard (if not impossible), as I have trouble connecting to Nicaragua sites here from the US.
I'm on a budget and I'm looking for a 1-2GB RAM VPS, with around 50GB disk space and 2 cores. It doesn't have to be those specs.

Do you think Hostforweb.com will work fine for my needs? They have servers in the US - that's why I am considering them.
Any alternatives?

Thank you very much.
VPS deals from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com are full-featured and cheap.
Very easy and super helpful support. The value of their website hosting is great as well. I highly recommend them to all my friends and colleagues!
I started purchasing services of hostforweb.com 2 years ago and now even 4 of my friends are also getting web hosting services from them, I have never faced any issue, till now they have provided 100% uptime. I am very much satisfied by their customer service, they are available 24/7 and provide instant service whenever required.
Pricing - the best. Hostforweb.com is the absolute best in the business.
The application packs they now support also help facilitate almost effortless setup of great commonly used web based applications.
KVChosting.net and legionbox.com VPS accounts are the best to sign up with.
They are reliable and very honest hosts. They do everything that they claim and keep their promises. The cPanel works well and has tons of features which are always updated and additions are always made, unlike my old hosts who never changed. They always update their servers to the latest version. Support is good and reliable and all of their features have been useful to me on my site.
I live in Costa Rica and the speed connection is really fast, servers are stable and my visitors are happy, so I am. When I have some questions about the setup, I contacted Hostforweb.com support and they answered all my questions, explaining the way I should set up my web site... can also mentioned that these guys are knowledgeable and patient.
Use VPS accounts from QHoster.com and ASVhost.com as the are supported to be quality and reliable.
Their main concern is server stability and reliable with low prices and quality support.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need to find a new host (shared hosting) Glaceptra 6 374 12-29-2022, 08:29 AM
Last Post: Bileator
  System failed to find an owner for domain hostname vamsi 0 1,773 11-14-2017, 06:21 AM
Last Post: vamsi