PR Updated!
PR Has been updated 07/13/2006

already confirmed on 3 of my websites !!
Very cool! most of mine stayed the same, apart for one which went from PR0 to PR4 Smile
I checked them few days ago and finally the updates seems to be stablized! My sites/doamins status are :-
a. Main forum site - drop from PR4 to PR3
b. 1 affilite program site gain from PR1 to PR3
c. 1 directory site gain from PR2 to PR3
d. 1 parked domain gain the most from PR0 to PR4 !

Nevertheless, I never achieve any gain for PR5 and above. I always wonder how actually other webmaster did it!?:eek: Anyone kind to share?
llegent Wrote:Nevertheless, I never achieve any gain for PR5 and above. I always wonder how actually other webmaster did it!?:eek: Anyone kind to share?

PR5 works the same way as PR4 and 3... through link building. The scale is exponential though, and PR5 is MUCH harder to acheive than PR4. That is probably why you are having so much trouble.
Yup, PR5 is just like an "annoying" bottleneck for me!!:mad: If I could just get a domain or site with PR5....I could build it up and develop links to my other domains and sites in my whole network and get them benefited for the google PR with its help!Big Grin

Studying how other webmaster and domainers practise, I noticed that majority of them do have a group of high PR domains or sites as their "Ace". These "Aces" will be the secret weapon in getting PR boosted for new domains that they had acquired.:eek:
I got pr2 for my new website.
I did not have any backlinks for that site.What i have is lots of link in forum signature.Yet i get 2. I am quite happy with that.
i understand using mainly onsite and some offsite SEO can get you a PR4 quite easily.

going to PR5 and PR6 is more challenging.
Congratulations on everyone's moves. May you all enjoy higher and higher ranking as your sites grow! I'm sure you all put in a lot of hard work!
I feel like I am in the twilight zone. PR just updated a few weeks ago again right? I know some of my sites moved up.
Last PR came in Feb 2013 and many website's PR increased or decreased due to this update.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Good news PR is updated Rohitpatel 11 7,357 05-13-2013, 07:22 AM
Last Post: john345