PayPerPost.com?
I want to know more about PayPerPost.com which paid you money for blog posts. Anyone use it? Please share your thoughts on it.
Actually I have never heard of this company. But I will check it out. There are many companies that pay per post, some better than others! But it is a matter of checking them out.
Rohitpatel Wrote:I want to know more about PayPerPost.com which paid you money for blog posts. Anyone use it? Please share your thoughts on it.

I actually belong but haven't gone there in six months. I don't like the feel and the look and they are always changing offering. They pay more than mylot but unless you are using them to market they are a waste of time.
They aren't terribly active from what I can see. And I really dislike sites that are constantly changing their interface.
Thanks for great information guys. They are suck for me because daily they send me mail to make changes for approved.Sad
I agree with Accer as well, doesn't seem like a lot going on as of yet and that perhaps they are working out the kinks. I think perhaps you shoudl wait a while and see if they work things out and check back in a few months! Hope this helps!
Well last five days I got this messages from their review team.

-> You have to need 20 posts in last 90 days. While my blog have 64 entry in last 90 days.:eek:
Rohitpatel Wrote:Well last five days I got this messages from their review team.

-> You have to need 20 posts in last 90 days. While my blog have 64 entry in last 90 days.:eek:

So basically they haven't even looed at your blog??? I mean how can they say that if there is evidence to other things? Or maybe they didn't like your blog??? Just thinking about it. But I wish you good luck anyway.
Well I also think that because my blog have all reqirements which they need but still unble to take a jobs.
Apparently they continue to be in disarray. Oh well time for a competitor to move in.