SSD VPS account is in my need
A2hosting.com and hostingsource.com provide attractive SSD VPS deals which are to my liking and I hesitate which way is better to follow? Any thoughts?
I vote for a2hosting.com as they are the best in delivering their IT services for the webmasters all over the IT world.
SSD makes load speed fast and prices are low taking into account the amount of resources included in t heir plans.
34MANVPS is their discount.
What is your budget (monthly)? Any specific server location? Managed or unmanaged vps?

I am 100% sure that hostingsource.com and their ssd vps hosting services would work fine for your needs.
Quote:VPS - I - 1 CPU Core, 20GB - SSD DISK, 5TB - DATA TRANSFER, 1GB - RAM, Price - $8/mo
Their network is brilliant, I've not noticed any downtime or connection problems. You can also like their FB page: facebook.com/HostingSource
You can trust Hostwinds.com ssd vps hosting services.
I have received prompt service and advice; they regularly send out notices about possible service issues and equipment upgrades; they do a good job of keeping their terrific suite of add-on scripts up to date and maintained.
Well both mentioned companies - a2hosting.com and hostingsource.com - are decent and reliable.
They have resourceful plans and uptime is high and support is online for 24 hours.
Whatever a host you choose, you'll have quality services in any case.
As the time goes by I am even more pleased with the decision we took to switch to A2hosting.com
The hosting solutions provided are excellent. Great value for money and the support when you need it is readily available in a friendly, patient manner (which is great for non techies like me).
I vote for hostingsource.com, their servers are well-balanced and support is skillful and quality.
Plans contain many useful resources to run websites smoothly and reliably.
I have proudly been hosting my site with hostingsource.com, after being referred from this review site.
Indeed, they have exceeded all my expectations, taking time to answer each of my questions diligently and intelligently, and have a great staff.
I am impressed by kvchosting.net and their affordable ssd vps hosting solutions (99.9% uptime).
Can add that it is rock-solid web host! I would recommend to anyone looking for a quick hosting solution.
(08-09-2017, 10:19 AM)MiracleMoff Wrote: I am impressed by kvchosting.net and their affordable ssd vps hosting solutions (99.9% uptime).
Can add that it is rock-solid web host! I would recommend to anyone looking for a quick hosting solution.

If you are looking at a tangible data center/ service model, where are your servers physically located? Are you given a choice in location?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shared account to sign up with ... Vanio 7 501 03-19-2024, 08:30 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  Forex VPS account to sign up with ... mazepa 6 103 02-29-2024, 08:54 AM
Last Post: MatterEnergy
  Shared account to sign up with ... mazepa 7 251 02-01-2024, 09:23 AM
  Attractive VPS account to sign up with ... Vanio 6 168 12-29-2023, 08:20 AM
  Right shared account tos ign up with ... Upiter 7 407 10-17-2023, 08:55 AM
Last Post: Bileator
  Need An Ecommerce Hosting Account Bileator 9 447 10-16-2023, 05:54 PM
Last Post: Lobster
  Shared account to sign up with ... Upiter 8 1,048 05-30-2023, 07:30 AM
  Cheap VPS account to sign up with ... Vanio 6 377 04-13-2023, 05:52 PM
Last Post: Vanio
  Shared account to sign up with ... JissyKarter 7 1,220 02-07-2023, 08:30 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  Shared account to buy from a solid provider ... Upiter 7 539 12-01-2022, 07:57 AM