Shared account to have a deal with ...
Comparing shared hosting plans from hostchefs.eu and hostingsource.com, which one would you have a deal with as I plan to host a forum?
I am fully-satisfied with their service and highly recommend Hostingsource.com web host. I Saved Big on Hosting - 50% off 1st month on all Servers/VPS plans.
It gives the best mix of pricing, customer support and has a good user interface.
Plans from qhoster.com and libertyvps.net can be the best options for you.
The price-quality ratio is among the best I've met. The server administration dashboard is a very nice and professional, which gives me a great experience. Quick response time! I highly recommend them.
If you are like me and have to set up your on MySQL databases for different scripts, then look no further than kvchosting.net - Double thumbs up to them!
Its long history in this business gives the reasons to treat it as the host with highly redundant servers and quality support.
I have two domains hosted at NetShop ISP cheap web hosting and just renewed both for a third year after looking around for better deals and, as usual, finding none.
This web host also provides web development so they can even answer questions about your website. Recommended.
Have a look at plans from kvchosting.net as their plans are full-featured and cheap.
The price is great! As someone who is just starting out, their services are really helpful especially the live chat, they responded professionally and answered all my questions without giving me the run around.
I'm very happy with hostingsource.com web hosting so far. The uptime is excellent, their promise of 99.9% is correct.
I love being able to chat with them 24/7 with almost immediate response. No waiting for a "ticket" to be responded to on most minor issues.
I have 5 client websites hosted with Hostnamaste.com OpenVZ VPS and their support is above and beyond the call of duty and practically instant within minutes.
The main reason why I stay with them is their great service. Always there when I need them and always helpful.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Powerful server hosting account required Bileator 3 51 04-16-2024, 08:42 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  Shared account to sign up with ... Vanio 7 548 03-19-2024, 08:30 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  Forex VPS account to sign up with ... mazepa 6 139 02-29-2024, 08:54 AM
Last Post: MatterEnergy
  Shared account to sign up with ... mazepa 7 303 02-01-2024, 09:23 AM
Last Post: MatterEnergy
  Which server should I have a deal with? Vanio 8 355 01-23-2024, 03:58 PM
Last Post: JissyKarter