Social Spark
Maybe but they really should be able to provide for heavy traffic if they hope to be a successful service. MySpace and Facebook are able to handle their population and I think that's one of the main reasons that they have ongoing success.
Slow loading can happen because of an overloaded server. It can also happen because they have high resolution graphics, images, and scripts. In the second case the load speed is effected by YOUR internet speed.

I don't believe it's their server. I've been to the website dozens of times and it has never loaded slowly. Seriously, maybe it's time to check into high speed internet.
I have tried registering my blog. Unfortunately, I did not meet some requirements. Anyway, my friend just registered her blog too and has been receiving some jobs from their lately. I do not know how it works but they call them opportunities or opps or something. I am not sure if my friend is getting anything from it so far.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Social Media Marketing Shortie861 8 4,694 12-11-2017, 04:53 AM
Last Post: sinelogixtech
  Social Network Marketing mom2manyboyz 14 9,138 11-11-2017, 09:30 AM
Last Post: saurabh mathur
  Do you social bookmark all your pages shakemelikeapig 4 8,054 05-06-2017, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Hostingsafety