VPS in Europe
Swiss VPS from swissnode.ch and Germany VPS from rockhoster.com  ... so which plan is the bets to host a forum?
What’s your hosting budget?

I have been with LusoVPS.com for nearly 3 months, what can i say, they are simply unbelievable.
Brilliant - I moved some domains over and have started some new ones with this web host's servers in Finland.
You know rockhoster.com and legionbox.com are good for you.
Any hosting company can brag about their uptime and reliability, but these people really deliver the goods. Their pricing is a great value. Their speed is rock solid. And they are just really good people to deal with.
I have been hosted with many other hosting providers but vpsget.com is the best!
My experience is great! I really love their easy to use control panel. Everything is great! The support-guys are very cool and fast!
Pretty good VPS hosting accounts offered by these reliable web hosting providers:
1) Hostrocket.com
2) Vpsblocks.com.au
3) Cloudarion.com
Their main goal is to provide the best technology available with exceptional customer support.
Think that you will be impressed by Exmasters.com and their new Brand VPS hosting solutions in Europe.
They are offering Double RAM or HD space with any VPS or dedicated plan (using code "dbram" or "dbhdd"). It has nice reliability, easy to use control panel and excellent customer support.
Use trustworthy VPS accounts which HostingSource.com and QHoster.com provide.
These guys are amazing. My site was set up in minutes and it has been up since. No trouble, hassles or miscommunication. GREAT!
QHoster.com and hosting.uk VPS accounts are the best in Europe.
Every time I have needed help with my hosting services, they have delivered. I am pleasantly surprised by how helpful and friendly their support people are. Well done. They have earned a loyal customer in me.
Using the right type of web site hosting service is so serious to your success.

As for offshore VPS in Europe, can recommend Hostplay.com solutions.
+ discount promo codes: https://www.hostplay.com/hosting-promotions.php

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stable Server Located in Europe? Glaceptra 7 170 03-18-2024, 05:42 PM
Last Post: Upiter
  I need dedicated server in Europe. Glaceptra 8 369 10-04-2023, 06:49 PM
Last Post: Vanio
  Need good dedicated server hosting in Europe Bileator 7 341 05-26-2023, 05:53 PM
Last Post: Lobster
  Server hosting solutions in Europe? Bileator 7 336 05-23-2023, 12:51 PM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Hosting services in Europe? MiracleMoff 5 291 04-05-2023, 07:28 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  Need hosting that is fast for Europe? Glaceptra 8 465 01-13-2023, 12:57 PM
Last Post: MiracleMoff
  quality VPS in Europe required Bileator 7 562 12-23-2022, 08:53 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  ecommerce server hosting in Europe? MatterEnergy 6 545 08-24-2022, 07:36 AM
  good hosting for clients in the USA and Europe? MatterEnergy 9 754 08-24-2022, 07:26 AM
  Best VPS provider in Europe ... JissyKarter 7 803 07-20-2022, 07:42 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra