What browser are you using?
Hi everybody. Just out of curiosity, what browser are you using? I use now FireFox and Safari, since I am a Mac user. There are things that are great with Firefox, but for example will not open anything with Quicktime... how can I solve that? It keeps telling me that I need some kind of third party pluggin... but I have no idea which or how to do it... So that's why I also have Safari. Recently I downloaded Opera, but haven't installed it yet. What's your take on this?
I am using the same ol same ol, my friend. EVERYONE raves to me about Firefox, and I am certain I would love it if I gave it a chance. It seems to lock up my PC and slow me down. I am told it gets better with time, and the mutiple tab options is appealing. I guess I am a creature of habit.

On quicktime, I dont know if this is related, but i have had to download an unistall for it and reinstall it several times over the past few months. For some reason, my machine just decided it hated it and it didn't work. So you may try doing that and seeing if it works.
I am using Firfox and Opera but most of time I stick with Opera. Opera is one if the best and fastest browser for me. It has great features which you never found on other browsers.
Rohitpatel Wrote:I am using Firfox and Opera but most of time I stick with Opera. Opera is one if the best and fastest browser for me. It has great features which you never found on other browsers.

I've been very busy and haven't had the time to install it yet. What kind of features are you talking about? I am interested to know from users if its worth installing it. Thanks.
I must confess I have never heard of Opera. Who makes it and where can I find it? Does it need time to warm up like Firefox? That is a deterrent for me as I am a very, VERY impatient surfer. Thanks for the info in advance!
Well you can find out Opera at Opera web browser: Homepage. It is popular browser and fastest browser in the world. It has some great featuers like Fraud protection,Bittorrent clint,speed dail etc.
Wow, thank you very much Rohitpatel. Smile I am always on the lookout for new programs and I will give this one a try. Smile Down with IE! I appreciate the trouble in finding the link for me Smile
Opera is ok...but I prefer firefox to it. But then I prefer Explorer over all the others. I used to use netscape but then they made me mad...
I tried our Opera a few years ago, and to be honest I have not used it since. Nothing wrong with it, I just am used to IE and FF.
I have IE6 on my desktop and IE7 on my laptop.

I haven't tried Firefox or Opera, but I've heard good reports, like the ones above.