What domains should I buy in order to get rich?
Hi

What domains should I buy in order to get rich? I am thinking about selling and buying them. Currently, I have no experience in buying them. However, what articles should I read to become acknowledged in in?

Thank you very much for answering Wink
http://www.domaincashsecrets.com/
TordB Wrote:Hi

What domains should I buy in order to get rich? I am thinking about selling and buying them. Currently, I have no experience in buying them. However, what articles should I read to become acknowledged in in?

Thank you very much for answering Wink

Evidently you are new at this! Unless you develop something,buying and selling domains might give you a decent income once you have experience, but to make you rich... I don't know about that, at least now is more difficult. But if you can come up with something that will be more powerful than Google, I assure you you'll be very very rich!
Thanks for answering. Currently, I am in High School. Therefore, a steady income would be excellent. Me writing the word "rich" may be incorrect then.
TordB Wrote:Thanks for answering. Currently, I am in High School. Therefore, a steady income would be excellent. Me writing the word "rich" may be incorrect then.

Wow! in highschool?? That's really cool that you are looking into this... but I think you'll make a whole lot of money if you develop something, and you have the time to learn it! Designers for games and websites are pretty well paid, for example... but buying ans selling domains, if you find the right one, might get you some money... But my advice is concentrate in learning something that will have potencial making more money! Good luck!
For now, learning as much as possible on the topic might be a good idea.
There is no guarantee that anything you pursue will make you rich. In fact, the best way to NEVER accumulate wealth is to focus on that as your sole goal. Work hard, learn what you can about the things that interest you, and develop domains addressing those interests.
Those are all good points of advice. If you really want to ensure that you'll have a steady income only look at domain buying and selling as something extra. Although you can make an income from only domaining, like mentioned above, developing and doing research while working on the small-scale is really the best way to ensure that you're not just putting all of your eggs in one basket as it were.
How different are kids today! When I was in Highschool, I'd never even thought of looking for a way to make money! I was so not into "practical things". Now I wish I had the vision to maybe put some money apart and invest and something I thought was cool, like Apple stock when I bought my first Apple computer...
Thanks for answering Smile How much do I earn from parking domains?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Google Domains pricing and supported TLDs Williamhawk 0 1,878 12-21-2017, 04:58 AM
Last Post: Williamhawk
  Which is a best TLD for country domains? fourwings 1 3,112 12-19-2017, 01:04 PM
Last Post: domainname
  Are .net and .org domains taken less seriously? Shortie861 5 4,364 12-14-2017, 12:33 PM
Last Post: domainname
  Premium .SOCIAL Domains? Williamhawk 0 1,951 11-15-2017, 05:30 AM
  Autonomous & Driverless car domains? Williamhawk 0 1,953 11-08-2017, 12:00 PM
  Google Domains pricing and supported TLDs? Williamhawk 0 1,945 11-03-2017, 12:05 PM
  Cost of renewing .com domains? Williamhawk 0 1,818 10-27-2017, 01:44 PM
  Google Domains pricing and supported TLDs? Williamhawk 0 1,656 10-26-2017, 01:05 PM
  Purchasing domains to hold Shortie861 1 2,814 03-09-2016, 05:27 PM
Last Post: Misti
  Using free domains that come with free hosting Shortie861 1 2,660 03-09-2016, 04:47 PM
Last Post: Misti