What's the Most Annoying thing on the Internet?
Okay, I was reading futurelooks latest article about the Twenty Most Annoying Websites on the Internet. It automatically made me think of the never ending argument. Come on, give me your list of your favorite annoying websites. We all have em, but some of them are a little more viral than others. I remember the first time I saw the Llama song, and I think the Sawyer song is so funny for those of you who love Lost. Smile
I don't have a specific list of annoting things, but I really do hate typing a query into google and getting back a parked page with adsense ads. It's even more annoying when I know the guy who made it! I also hate those interstitual ads.. you know, the ones that cover the entire page of a site and that you have to sit through (or click through) in order to see the page you wanted.

One thing I saw recently, which I thought was loads of fun at the time:
http://dojo.fi/~rancid/loituma__.swf

My friend memoried the entire song (..... or sounds, as I dont think its even a language .... ) and now i can add it here in your 'Most Annoying thing on the Internet' thread Smile
I actually hate flash intros to websites. Especially business sites. Flash intros are useless to me. Some are definately pretty, but not necessary.
I actually love flash MOVIE sites. I hate flash BUSINESS sites.

Annoying (no particular webiste)

Too much animated gifs
Parked sites
Ads that cover everything important
Sites with annoying (midi) music
I don't like sites that take forever to load. I don't like cluttered sites.
What do I hate? Popups and websites that are down for maintenance when I need them!
My biggest pet peeves are slow loading sites, pop ups and floating ads. They make me just want to click "x" and move on to something else.
When you notice that a REALLY REALLY good domain is gone...

and then you check the whois and you find out that you own it! Smile
I think it is Adult websites, and pop-up/unders
I hate those very much.
I completely agree with that articles, and I do get tired of seeing ad farms, they're all over the place.

One thing that really irritates me is when people put this on their signature.
The statement below is true
The statement above is false

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  how much time you spend in the internet? hamiejox 0 2,475 10-04-2012, 03:32 AM
Last Post: hamiejox
  How long have you been on the internet? Gigi 5 3,669 06-19-2007, 01:03 PM
Last Post: ACCER
  How much do you pay for your internet? Rohitpatel 9 6,309 05-14-2007, 06:36 PM
Last Post: ACCER
  Mobile Internet Browsing? tcm9669 13 6,401 03-04-2007, 09:04 AM
Last Post: xtraze
  The return of vinyl records...What does it mean for the Internet? Domaineer 0 2,325 01-09-2007, 12:24 AM
Last Post: Domaineer
  Death of Internet Marketing? andreww38 7 4,450 11-15-2006, 06:18 AM
Last Post: Dave Zan