Why do you do this
tshugo Wrote:How much income do you generate from the domains per month?

Hardly anything. So far it is just something fun I do, but I plan one getting 2-3 of my websites bigger before selling. I also have a domain right now that I could sell but not much value at all in it.
starting a web site business is easy and needs less capital or maybe no capital at all, you just need to build a good site or purchase existing one and start promoting it, your a lucky business owner.
I think for a lot of people its the thrill of finding that memorable domain that everybody wants and will pay top dollar for. I know I love those thousand dollar paydays Smile
tex89 Wrote:I think for a lot of people its the thrill of finding that memorable domain that everybody wants and will pay top dollar for. I know I love those thousand dollar paydays Smile

Are you creating the reality, or have you really had more than one of those?
i usually register's expired domains avialable for auction or just right down those which I feel interesting. when ever they expire, I got it, and believe me many people didn't know how to lock their domains for next term.
Can you share any examples of domains you got that expired?

If not specifically perhaps you can describe what kind of domain it is.
I would sure love to sell a domain for thousands. That is my life long goal to do before I die. Sell a domain for over 1,000. PPVGeneral I am keeping until I die or it dies Smile
wizkid Wrote:Wow... sudden windfall that... gotta go spend it now.

On more domains, no doubt Big Grin
I had done alot of businesses that are not online ever but needs very physicall approaches and their out put is very meger but after entering fantasy sooner i realize where i was ?
Its business that may boost you up in no time and may be there are some ambiguites but what to do is concentrate fully and invest without fear as to gain something there is also some losses as well !Smile
I can do it at home and be with my kids. Plus, I don't do the boss thing that well Smile