Benefits of having a website?
Paula62 Wrote:Oh Triumph :confused:
I thought you would know better.

Just a job will never make you rich. You have to own things. Property, businesses, intellectual property . . . Maybe money IS his passion.

Maybe, but not likely in a generic sense. Unless you are a coin collector.

So if making money is your passion, you can certainly create sites relevant to that, people do it every day. However, it is not the same thing as just wanting to make money. You still need a topic or an angle.
Very correct... But as Far as i think.. we can not get those one Word domain names Sad

thats something really sad...so what to do about that ?
While dreaming is definitely very healthy for the spirit, there is something that needs to be there too: dedication and hard work, to actually make some money. It is not difficult to do, but it is difficult to keep doing it when things don´t turn out the way we wanted. So, perseverance is up there... and on the internet, unless you have a way or something unique that people wouold buy it, I think is difficult to make any really significant money.
I think that most people who found success online probably spent some time in the area before they tried marketing it online.

So I suggest someone just starting a website should look into their existing interests for ideas.
That's true. If you're just starting a hobby website then you just need to look at it as an expense like anything else that you'd either want to spend money on or not. If it's a money making avenue for you then there's a lot of research to be done before it's a practical idea.
Since more than one income stream is needed to make money online, why not experiment with several interests, on a small scale, the develop the interests that seems to draw the most traffic?
SageMother Wrote:Since more than one income stream is needed to make money online, why not experiment with several interests, on a small scale, the develop the interests that seems to draw the most traffic?

I think this is a practical and sensible advice. Just try to take it one day at a time, and keep working and developing what gives you better results. In the meantime, you can always use stuff like Adsense to at least make some pennies while you try your thing.
Good advice. There's no reason not to try out many different avenues then over time phase out the ones that don't work as well for you.
I suggest setting up a few pages on Squidoo to see what sort of traffic you can generate. You can have as many as you want for free!
Having website gives lots of benefits. It helps to build a reputation and also helpful to attract the more and more visitors to your website. You will have the online visibility which is considered as the one of the main benefits. The user just required to search web site address.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which are the best Free SEO tools for the website? hostitsmart 0 397 06-28-2022, 11:12 AM
Last Post: hostitsmart
  A Detailed Checklist for WordPress Website Development hostitsmart 0 721 05-27-2022, 11:01 AM
  Tips to Optimize your website for best performance hostitsmart 0 460 05-23-2022, 10:15 AM
  Best Free Security Plugins For Your WordPress Website hostitsmart 0 502 05-17-2022, 10:23 AM
  How To Earning Money With Your Website? MatterEnergy 0 3,650 11-15-2019, 10:24 AM
Last Post: MatterEnergy
  How to check selected website use Shared host, VPS or Dedicated hosting? Williamhawk 0 1,642 12-13-2017, 05:38 AM
Last Post: Williamhawk
  Server recommendation for my website Williamhawk 0 1,669 12-07-2017, 09:56 AM
Last Post: Williamhawk
  design of a DIVI / wordpress website? Lougalvi 2 2,134 12-05-2017, 12:28 PM
Last Post: MatterEnergy
  How much cost to create a new website? domainname 0 1,722 11-22-2017, 01:22 PM
Last Post: domainname
  Font size on a website? Shortie861 4 3,478 07-19-2017, 10:23 AM
Last Post: adibitar69