Cheap hosting solution? (requirements inside)
Require your help to find a good and cheap hosting solution according to my requirements:
40 GBs - Disk Space, 1500 GBs - Traffic.99.99% Guarantee Uptime and fast speed.
Any view points on Regvps.com and also Hostingsource.com vps hosting solutions. Are they reliable hosts?
Where can I find any possible customer hosting reviews about them? Any fresh discounts please?
Cheap hosting solutions are available from solid hosting providers: hostingsource.com and legionbox.com.
Their support is really good. When you ask them to look at your problem, they are really quick. The communicate is really good, because they keep you updated in every step.
Understand the Terminology. This is more advice for people new to the hosting scene. Read through the plan you have selected and write down on a piece of paper what they are offering you. Do you understand everything? If not find out what it means because you don’t want to sign up for 1 year and then figure out that there is a difference between addon domains and parked domains.

Get affordable EU vps plans at Profvds.com - Never experienced any downtime. They have superb reputation and you will have a wonderful experience with them.
I dare say that hostingsource.com and inet.ws plans are worthwhile.
They have packages to suit your needs.
I am quite satisfied with the service digitalserver.com.mx provides, as well as the customer service and customer support & team.
The support personnel is knowledgeable and very quick to resolve any issues.
Generally 100% uptime, good pricing and professional service.
I think deals from hostingsource.com and planethoster.com are worthwhile.
The price is really good, the service is perfect and the control panel is friendly to use.
Make sure the host has the payment option your looking for. I don't even think twice about a host that doesn't accept paypal.
Happy with CentoServer.com hosting. Believe this web host is flexible and stable enough to satisfy all your specific requirements and keep your web sites always online.
Attractive accounts are available from legionbox.com and rockhoster.com.
Their servers are responsive, the network is fast, and the customer service is excellent.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Powerful server hosting account required Bileator 6 72 Yesterday, 07:04 AM
Last Post: MatterEnergy
  Good Wordpress hosting plans are needed Bileator 5 66 Yesterday, 06:58 AM
Last Post: MatterEnergy
  Decent server hosting perovider ... what's that? Vanio 6 148 04-23-2024, 08:18 AM
Last Post: MiracleMoff
  Hosting for openCart commerce-based online shop? Glaceptra 6 119 04-12-2024, 08:26 AM
Last Post: swisslayer
  Need a new vps hosting Bileator 6 175 04-09-2024, 11:28 AM
Last Post: Lobster
  Media Hosting with 24/7 support? Bileator 7 173 04-05-2024, 09:56 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Wordpress Hosting? Bileator 7 203 04-04-2024, 10:16 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Video hosting solutions? Lougalvi 8 181 04-03-2024, 07:15 PM
Last Post: mazepa
  Video Site Hosting? MatterEnergy 5 83 03-20-2024, 09:58 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  phpBB forum hosting service? Bileator 8 153 03-11-2024, 06:42 PM