Fastest growing domain Registrars ?
Yeah I want to hear more about GoDaddy freezing accounts. That is getting me nervous. However, what difference will it make? I don't use Godaddy for DNS. I use my host for DNS.

I am confused as to what they would be banning people for having too much traffic, unless you were hosted with them.
What about Verisign? I know they're pretty big, but I've found them very difficult to use.
triumph Wrote:Yeah I want to hear more about GoDaddy freezing accounts. That is getting me nervous. However, what difference will it make? I don't use Godaddy for DNS. I use my host for DNS.

I am confused as to what they would be banning people for having too much traffic, unless you were hosted with them.

This is really really a bad news for me, because i'm not only using dns from them and planning to host my future sites with them too. How can they do this. the basic purpose for web sites is to get traffic. it is redicilous.
The topic has swung from registrars to include hosting problems. I think that's where the confusion is coming in. Frankly, I avoid GoDaddy on an ethical basis and now I will continue to do so based on this information (freezing accts). This forum isn't the first place I've heard about the problem.

I register with SimpleURL.com and use a personal friend's server for hosting. They've been great, but I don't think they're designed for super heavy traffic.
eria Wrote:This is really really a bad news for me, because i'm not only using dns from them and planning to host my future sites with them too. How can they do this. the basic purpose for web sites is to get traffic. it is redicilous.

Not to side track too much, but remember it is not a good idea to put your hosting and registrar eggs in one basket.
yeh, now i'm thinking about to have my own dedicated service for hosting and domain registrations with some other site.
Interesting Fact:

NameCheap is a reseller of ENOM.

I have been trying to transfer some .co.uk names to them and they kept requesting that the regestrar I was moving away from that they make Tag changes to ENOM.

After pursuing the issue, they stated they were in fact an ENOM reseller. FYI

DomainCroc

Sweet Hosting: hostbestway.com
So, you have a multitude of domains. Do you use different domain registrars places or the same one? Using different ones might be a good idea.
Need to try Sedo !
I registered the domain making use of this site http://www.thewebpole.com/twp/domain-web-hosting/ & got nice solution , it provides at cheap cost & very good in services too .

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Changing company name - how best to handle the domain name or exchange emails change? JesseVoss 0 1,717 05-19-2018, 10:03 AM
Last Post: JesseVoss
  Before You Register That New Domain JesseVoss 0 1,662 05-10-2018, 06:50 AM
  What is the best way to sell a domain name? JesseVoss 0 1,544 05-10-2018, 06:48 AM
  Domain growth in India Williamhawk 1 2,093 02-26-2018, 04:38 AM
Last Post: Laxmi123
  Buying domain names from hosting co. vs domain co. Williamhawk 0 1,856 11-23-2017, 08:14 AM
Last Post: Williamhawk
  Domain Registrar_HostingORA. Weezy 1 2,617 04-01-2017, 11:47 AM
Last Post: Hostingsafety
  Best Domain Hosting and Registation? Ladybecklyn 18 13,971 09-27-2016, 08:32 AM
Last Post: vron12
  Have you ever purchased a domain to sell on? Shortie861 4 4,285 03-09-2016, 05:17 PM
Last Post: Misti
  Non popular domain companies to recommend Shortie861 1 2,645 03-09-2016, 01:59 PM
  Domain expiry Shortie861 2 3,181 03-09-2016, 01:58 PM