Make Your Blog a Blidget
I was cruising through widget box and made a couple of my blogs into "Blidgets"..or blog widgets. I was a snap! Once you make yours it can be placed in the gallery with others. I think it might be a great way to get some passive advertising going.
SageMother Wrote:I was cruising through widget box and made a couple of my blogs into "Blidgets"..or blog widgets. I was a snap! Once you make yours it can be placed in the gallery with others. I think it might be a great way to get some passive advertising going.

You always seem to come up with interesting things. Could you please explain more about this and of course offer links?
The site is called Widgetbox. Anyone can go pick out a Widget, which is a box that displays just about anything that can be reduced to short code, like a snippet. You choose the widget you want by looking through a gallery.

Turning your blog into a "blidget" is placing your blog's feed into widget form. You have the options of choosing a few things about its display, like color of the widget box, how much information is provided, ect. Example

Once you make your "blidget", you can include it in the gallery with others, so that other folks can choose to use it!
What is a widgetblog? I honestly have no idea what you are talking about, but it sounds interesting. Can someone dumb it down for me so i get it?
millzee11 Wrote:What is a widgetblog? I honestly have no idea what you are talking about, but it sounds interesting. Can someone dumb it down for me so i get it?

It is a box of code that displays your blog entries on someone else's page.
I knew about widgetbox they have some excellant widgets. My problem is instead of opening over your site they take you off site when you click on a link.
aquariancore Wrote:I knew about widgetbox they have some excellant widgets. My problem is instead of opening over your site they take you off site when you click on a link.

Snce they take the person off site, each of my blidgets go to one of my other sites!

Big Grin
SageMother Wrote:It is a box of code that displays your blog entries on someone else's page.

Ah:o That is cool, so kinda like displaying forum post on another page but just for your blog posts.
SageMother Wrote:The site is called Widgetbox. Anyone can go pick out a Widget, which is a box that displays just about anything that can be reduced to short code, like a snippet. You choose the widget you want by looking through a gallery.

Turning your blog into a "blidget" is placing your blog's feed into widget form. You have the options of choosing a few things about its display, like color of the widget box, how much information is provided, ect. Example

Once you make your "blidget", you can include it in the gallery with others, so that other folks can choose to use it!

That is pretty cool. I will try it out. It was also good thinking having your blidgets go back and forth to each other.

Can you make a widget that lists your for sell sites?
Hurgoll Wrote:That is pretty cool. I will try it out. It was also good thinking having your blidgets go back and forth to each other.

Can you make a widget that lists your for sell sites?

YOu probably have to look at the FAQ section at Widgetbox because I have no clue.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How You Can Make Money With WordPress? (No-Quick Rich Schemes) hostitsmart 0 372 10-18-2022, 01:16 PM
Last Post: hostitsmart
  The time has the come to make your move to ESDS SAP HANA Community for a seamless SAP manoharparakh 0 859 07-15-2020, 10:01 AM
Last Post: manoharparakh
  The structure of the site has been optimized to make it more reasonable xiaolanzhuji 0 1,645 02-05-2018, 08:23 AM
Last Post: xiaolanzhuji
  How To Make Your Support Service Efficiently? Williamhawk 1 1,727 12-09-2017, 04:36 AM
Last Post: sinelogixtech
  please advice on blog commenting for auto-approve blogs shakemelikeapig 2 3,426 09-27-2016, 11:14 AM
Last Post: adibitar69
  Blog Directories SageMother 10 8,112 09-06-2016, 11:30 AM
  Blog Marketing Hoosierhunter 24 14,895 08-03-2016, 01:11 PM
  Google Adsense - The Easiest Money To Make Online? host3t.net 3 3,637 02-28-2016, 02:31 PM
Last Post: Shortie861
  40 Blog comments with your backlink PR5-PR3 jiashia 0 1,897 04-21-2013, 08:35 PM
Last Post: jiashia
  Who Else Wants To Make Money With Adsense host3t.net 0 2,072 07-18-2012, 07:30 AM
Last Post: host3t.net