What is your blog about?
I am thinking of starting my own blog, but I have no idea of what to write about... I mean, many ideas have come to my mind, but I am not sure really which will work best and how it will be received. I catch a couple of blogs here and there, but nothing really impressive. I even thought of putting "conversations" in there, I mean, what I actually talk with people about... I think it would be crazy! LOL.
Do you have a blog? What is it about? I would like to know! Thanks!
I have two blogs...One is an online journal between me and Jesus the other is my poems on blog..I am not your normal blogger..What people get out of my blogs isn't worth money..
littlefranciscan Wrote:I have two blogs...One is an online journal between me and Jesus the other is my poems on blog..I am not your normal blogger..What people get out of my blogs isn't worth money..

Thanks for sharing it. That's very nice and altruistic if people get something that can't be bought with money. But do you get money from your blogs? Or you don't have any kind of ads in there? I'm asking you because I would like to get some money if I write a blog, even if it is just for fun.
Well I think that it's always worth it putting a banner or two on your blog. Don't make too much, just a few here and there, because that would make your blog seem too annoying, and as blogs are there to be read I don't want to read a blog that has ads in the text it's self. Something like a skyscraper on one side of the blog would do fine. Don't include ads in the text it self, as I think that that would make the readers to hate your articles.
I am blogging about all the politicians coming out of the woodwork, looking to be president. Amazing!
Blog about the things which comes over your head. That will be more easy. I have two blogs

Bloganywhere.org
neppal.com — supporting nepali blogosphere

and one is upcoming
Howzatt.com --We Live Cricket - its will be an cricket blog
littlefranciscan Wrote:I have two blogs...One is an online journal between me and Jesus the other is my poems on blog..I am not your normal blogger..What people get out of my blogs isn't worth money..

I say that's pretty normal. Most people don't blog for money. All my friends don't blog for money. I don't monetize my blog too. I use it for personal stuff. I have a blog about making money online too but it doesn't have adsense.
Many people dont monetize there blogs, there some who do and only few who makes a good money from blogs. earning money from blog is not easy, its need very hard work and time investment
mtajim Wrote:Many people dont monetize there blogs, there some who do and only few who makes a good money from blogs. earning money from blog is not easy, its need very hard work and time investment

I think I have an idea for a Blog, but it will require a lot of participation from visitors, I mean, people can post pictures (well, actually that is what I was dreaming about) is it possible to have that kind of blog? Or I might as well have a website for people to participate in? I was thinking that If I do my part, then people will get into participating too. Is that possible?
I just put up a blog for forum owners and webmasters. It's actually off of ForumResources.org. I just thought i'd make a small helpful blog to my customers.

ForumResources.org Blog

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  To the blog experts!! berlinlife06 23 14,400 01-25-2011, 09:18 AM
Last Post: Varsha
  How to add a blog to a site? justontime 18 11,040 05-07-2008, 11:27 AM
Last Post: justontime
  Blog directory Paula62 12 10,209 10-16-2006, 04:17 PM
Last Post: Hoosierhunter
  Developing a Blog aladyover21 0 3,828 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: