What is your blog about?
Rohitpatel Wrote:Yes blogging give good fun with earnings. I earend good amount from it but now I am banned in Adsense.Sad

Wy are you banned from Adsense? what happened? I heard many people saying that they are banned, but I never heard the reason... can you tell why are you banned? Thanks.
Well they banned me because of invalid clicks and impression while my site never get huge impression and clicks. So I am not happy with their banned. I never do this things in my life. Google is wrost for many people but now I also feel it.Sad
Rohitpatel Wrote:Well they banned me because of invalid clicks and impression while my site never get huge impression and clicks. So I am not happy with their banned. I never do this things in my life. Google is wrost for many people but now I also feel it.Sad

I'm sorry they did that to you. I'm fairly new with them, only a month, maybe a little less than that. I haven't made real money whatsoever since I don't have that many visitors anyway and hardly any ckicks... but I hope they don't ban me.
berlinlife06 Wrote:I am thinking of starting my own blog, but I have no idea of what to write about... I mean, many ideas have come to my mind, but I am not sure really which will work best and how it will be received. I catch a couple of blogs here and there, but nothing really impressive. I even thought of putting "conversations" in there, I mean, what I actually talk with people about... I think it would be crazy! LOL.
Do you have a blog? What is it about? I would like to know! Thanks!

I have 3 blogs, well 2.5 allowing for development. You can write about personal issues, or your business ventures. If you don't mind being controversial you could write about politics and current events. Some of the most successful blogs, for women, are those that deal with weight loss, organic food, , cosmetics, and skincare.

Look at blogs that focus on your interests to see the different writing styles. Don't worry, each blog takes time to develop its flavor, even if the blogger has lots of experience.

Have fun!
SageMother Wrote:I have 3 blogs, well 2.5 allowing for development. You can write about personal issues, or your business ventures. If you don't mind being controversial you could write about politics and current events. Some of the most successful blogs, for women, are those that deal with weight loss, organic food, , cosmetics, and skincare.

Look at blogs that focus on your interests to see the different writing styles. Don't worry, each blog takes time to develop its flavor, even if the blogger has lots of experience.

Have fun!

Thanks Sage!
I already have 2 blogs, one in English and 1 in Spanish, and I am having fun with both of them! I think I sould've started sooner, but, it wasn't my time to do so! Now I feel more comfortable with it. Thanks!
Hi Berlinlife06--

Ironically, I'm just going public with my new blog/forum today. First thing that was explained to me by my webmaster was that a blog (technically) is just one person doing the talking. A forum, however, is interactive, so both the administrators and visitors can post back and forth. I didn't know the difference when I started.

Having said that, I purchased both domains: followyourblissblog.com :: Index and http://www.followyourblissforum.com The blog one is the actual site, and I have the forum one forwarded to the blog site. Why? I dunno...working on sheer intuition here.

My blog/forum site links to my webstore and vice-versa. My niche market is a unique group, and I believed that creating a space for them to chit-chat might be appealing. Plus, as soon as I promo the blog site, I should get more hits to my store. Again, I have no idea what I'm doing, but I work on my intuition....plus I like to learn by my own mistakes.

You'll also notice that this new site includes a section on Live Earth concerts, BECAUSE, I didn't buy just Live Earth domains....but, I purchased a fair supply of floor tickets to the concert as well....*LOL*

Sometimes I feel like one of those performers in the circus....you know....the ones who have the multiple plates balanced on the high sticks?

Just my 2 cents...

Tanya
Well this is bad days for me. Even they are not give replay about Banned appeal. I will never used Google service for my site. Now I am looking for some good progarms.Smile
Rohitpatel Wrote:Well this is bad days for me. Even they are not give replay about Banned appeal. I will never used Google service for my site. Now I am looking for some good progarms.Smile

You appealed your banning? And they didn't answer you? I'm so sorry to hear that! I know you said before it was because of illegal clicks, or something like that.... but I still don't understand how can that be. I mean, I know enough not to click my own ads... Don't worry, I hope you can find other programs.
followyourbliss Wrote:Hi Berlinlife06--

Ironically, I'm just going public with my new blog/forum today. First thing that was explained to me by my webmaster was that a blog (technically) is just one person doing the talking. A forum, however, is interactive, so both the administrators and visitors can post back and forth. I didn't know the difference when I started.

Having said that, I purchased both domains: followyourblissblog.com :: Index and http://www.followyourblissforum.com The blog one is the actual site, and I have the forum one forwarded to the blog site. Why? I dunno...working on sheer intuition here.

My blog/forum site links to my webstore and vice-versa. My niche market is a unique group, and I believed that creating a space for them to chit-chat might be appealing. Plus, as soon as I promo the blog site, I should get more hits to my store. Again, I have no idea what I'm doing, but I work on my intuition....plus I like to learn by my own mistakes.

You'll also notice that this new site includes a section on Live Earth concerts, BECAUSE, I didn't buy just Live Earth domains....but, I purchased a fair supply of floor tickets to the concert as well....*LOL*

Sometimes I feel like one of those performers in the circus....you know....the ones who have the multiple plates balanced on the high sticks?

Just my 2 cents...

Tanya

It is pretty cool your idea... I think that will help you to get more customers. My blog is only for me to talk and say whatever I want, my intention was not to focus on selling anything in there, but I put the Adsense ads anyway...
What is the purpose of the Ad sense ads? I guess every site has them now. I have used them before. When I was visiting one site and I just clicked on their ad.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  To the blog experts!! berlinlife06 23 14,399 01-25-2011, 09:18 AM
Last Post: Varsha
  How to add a blog to a site? justontime 18 11,039 05-07-2008, 11:27 AM
Last Post: justontime
  Blog directory Paula62 12 10,208 10-16-2006, 04:17 PM
Last Post: Hoosierhunter
  Developing a Blog aladyover21 0 3,828 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: