How to build an "Authoritative Site" ?
Hi everyone,
Back..after searching for some information but is stuck.
Ok, more often than not, we all know that it is of upmost beneficially if we could get a link back from "Authoritative Site" pointing back to our site. It would help greatly in boosting up our PR and get crawl often.

Instead of getting such backlink which prove to be pretty hard in most cases, what if...we BUILD and DEVELOP such site ourselves?? :eek: Has anyone experience in this?? I know this could be hard...just trying to search for more guide.

Well, having an authoritative sites under our belt could really means something isn't it??!Big Grin
tried donating to w3c.org ?

PR9 Big Grin
lol Gurpartap. thats actually a good tip, if someone can find a page that links for any donation size, and not just donations >$1000.

I know a couple of people who run authoritative sites in computer science (academia). They are both friends who just started it for fun back in the late 90s. I think that if you put energy and REAL interest in it, then you can make an authoritative site. If you plan to develop a site for making money, or for having an authoritative site, you are going to get neither.

What you need:
inbound links
interested parties
visitors
talk about your site

How you get it:
original content developed with care.. and lots of it.
Authoritative website is beneficial to develop more sales, prospects and the leads. To build the authoritative website the main focus should be on market strategic. You can use the features like feedback, surveys and the comments. Content should be informative and relevant.
Authoritative website is good to increase online business of websites . The focus should be on building back links on high PR websites to make your websites of high authority. You can generate high quality back links through Off page SEO techniques.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What needs to be done on the site‘s structural optimization xiaolanzhuji 2 4,409 06-28-2022, 10:36 PM
Last Post: snisdift
  Any good SEO solutions for my friend's site? Lougalvi 4 1,543 06-28-2022, 07:51 PM
Last Post: snisdift
  What are the ways to improve your WordPress site’s speed? Glaceptra 3 2,411 01-20-2022, 05:46 AM
Last Post: harry_v
  How to remove nofollow links from my site? MattHogan 0 1,291 10-25-2018, 07:48 AM
Last Post: MattHogan
  The structure of the site has been optimized to make it more reasonable xiaolanzhuji 0 1,644 02-05-2018, 08:23 AM
Last Post: xiaolanzhuji
  What is the site optimization process xiaolanzhuji 2 1,957 01-29-2018, 06:39 AM
Last Post: saurabh mathur
  What process is needed to optimize the SEO optimization of self-service site xiaolanzhuji 1 1,645 01-22-2018, 10:09 AM
  Site migration SEO checklist: don‘t lose traffic xiaolanzhuji 1 3,660 12-07-2017, 06:05 AM
Last Post: sinelogixtech
  Five ways to improve your site‘s search engine rankings xiaolanzhuji 3 4,177 12-04-2017, 06:58 AM
  What’s the ideal speed for a site to load a web page? crackersguru 2 6,852 11-20-2017, 07:17 AM
Last Post: sinelogixtech