Dreamhost.com
Does dreamhost have good support? I find that some hosts offer a lot of space but not support. I had a great host for very cheap but there support was horrible. I dropped them in less than a week.
Sometimes it can be hard to get hold of dreamhost, I have an account with them but I don't use it for the weird control panel that they have, seriously it is so weird.
Dreamhost certainly provides loads of space and transfer. They sound really good, I might consider them when my service expires.
So far so good in terms of support. The responses have come back quickly and they've been more helpful than those from my previous host. I like that you get to rate their helpfulness, too. It makes me think they're interested in customer service. I could be wrong about that but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
Dean Wrote:Sometimes it can be hard to get hold of dreamhost, I have an account with them but I don't use it for the weird control panel that they have, seriously it is so weird.

Ahh that's a huge downside for me. I hate confusing control panels. I love X cPanel. Its so easy to use. Too bad they don't have the greatest support I was looking into them.
i'd google for 'dreamhost sucks' on google and see what comes up.

i've been with secretwebhostingweapon.com for my sites and it's worked out well for me.
Some of the latest updates abt dreamhost.
as recent as yesterday.
wtf: dreamhost down again
andreww38 Wrote:Some of the latest updates abt dreamhost.
as recent as yesterday.
wtf: dreamhost down again

Hum....not the best resumè...
thank you for that thread