Using Avatars on Domain Social
I need to come up with something better, but for now I will put up a picture of my girlfriend.

Smile
Triumph that's your girlfriend - What a model girl she is at that. I could never put such a nive avatar picture. Nice going!
Haha no I was just kidding. That is actually Angelina Jolie. Wishful thinking I guess.
I kept thinking that it looked like Jolie ...I just figured you and Mr. Pitt were either sharing or you had yourself a lookalike!
It is Angelina and how nice is that? That beautiful face graces us again so even Brad can't get jealous. Many people are obsessed with his latest partner.
yes!
finally got my avatar in.
it's a pic of my daughter, Bianca, when she was abt 2 months old.
(she's about 3.5 mths now).
Nice andrew! Congrats on having a great daughter!
After babies and girlfriends, dogs seem to be the most popular avatar.
Very Cute Andrew. Hope you are getting some sleep with the baby!

As for Ms. Jolie... I heard an interesting story the other day. She was at a restaurant, and she politely asked the host to get her a waitress instead of a waiter. Apparently she has horrible times with male waitstaff because they tend to drool and stare. Imagine you have to ask for a specific sex waitstaff just so you can eat your dinner.
LOL triumph! Without wanting to sound heretical or commit some kind of Domain Social blasphemy, let me just say that although everyone I know finds her amazingly attractive (and I have a friend who saw her at in person once), I don't really see what's so amazing about her! I mean, she looks great in that photo, but I don't see her looking so good anywhere else. I do know what she means though, I have that problem with waitresses Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Domain Social Rules (for the Mentally Impaired) zach 12 119,611 12-15-2017, 11:04 AM
Last Post: Sobhana123
  Ads on Domain Social? Your ideas. zach 0 58,854 08-05-2013, 02:28 PM
Last Post: zach
  Domain Social Rules zach 17 55,617 05-10-2013, 03:13 PM
Last Post: Floomasmott
  Domain Tips in your Email every week! zach 13 12,139 04-02-2013, 12:18 AM
Last Post: evodomix
  Input for Domain E-Book zach 2 4,292 08-06-2007, 02:45 PM
Last Post: SageMother