Using Avatars on Domain Social
I don't know.. I woke up this morning and my tv was playing a clip from Mr. and Mrs. Smith where she is serving dinner in a very tight sweater. I was wide awake in seconds!

As for you and your problem with waitresses, haha! Smile
But does she have inner beauty from who she is as a woman inside? She did adopt those children that wern't hers so maybe she has unselfish interests that we don't see. Or does that matter at all with men?
Congratulations on your daughter, Andrew.

That's a nice Angela pic, triumph.

Okay I put an avatar in my profile now. Think of it as a "palette cleanser" for your more meaningful pictures.
My picture isn't particularly meaningful. I wonder if anyone but me gets the reference? Smile
It seems kind of familiar, reviewer.

I'm not sure what it is, although it reminds me of an image from the movie "Jack Frost."
Ok, I chose a kind of different avatar, simply because I like it. It is a painting by one of my friends and I like the colors.
Now, about the other avatars, I totally like the one Triumph uses... and I'm not going for the inner beauty that Grace says Angelina has... she is totally hot!
Taggart Wrote:It seems kind of familiar, reviewer.

I'm not sure what it is, although it reminds me of an image from the movie "Jack Frost."
Not even close. Big Grin Actually it's Strong Sad from http://www.homestarrunner.com, which is an online cartoon I'd definitely recommend.
Mine is a bit self explanatory I think - I drive a Caterham 7 and Wile E Coyote is my favourite cartoon character; hence Wile7 :-)
Hi Google high ranked domain for sale.
10000$
This unique software pack can EVERYTHING.

+ mass post threads and messages on forums, blogs, guestbooks, boards, bulletins
+ mass send PM (personal messages) to ALL users on thouthands forums simultaneously (multi-threading)
+ automatically register e-mail accounts on GMAIL.Com and other email services
+ automatically break CAPTCHAs - you see, this forum has captcha on registering, but it's was breaked Wink
+ automatically break text captchas as "2+2=?", "what color is sky?" etc.
+ have a lot of tools for links databases processing and analysing
+ automatically confirm all links from e-mail account
+ built-in "question-answer" system, mass post-editing system
+ a lot of other features

Name of this program - XRumer 5.0 Palladium
Not XRunner, not XRoomer, not xrumer - but XRumer.

(versions XRumer 2.9 and XRumer 3.0 are too old)

Just ask Google! Wink

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Domain Social Rules (for the Mentally Impaired) zach 12 119,658 12-15-2017, 11:04 AM
Last Post: Sobhana123
  Ads on Domain Social? Your ideas. zach 0 58,858 08-05-2013, 02:28 PM
Last Post: zach
  Domain Social Rules zach 17 55,629 05-10-2013, 03:13 PM
Last Post: Floomasmott
  Domain Tips in your Email every week! zach 13 12,146 04-02-2013, 12:18 AM
Last Post: evodomix
  Input for Domain E-Book zach 2 4,293 08-06-2007, 02:45 PM
Last Post: SageMother