VPS Hosting Required
Can someone describe their VPS hosting signup methodology. I'm opposed to fully automating the process. I'm too the point, we want to take orders, but worry about the spammers using resources before a follow verification check can be done. We feel our network, redundancy and planning are solid - it's the next "step" to get orders. Suggestions?
Do you know anything about Owned-networks.net vps hosting solutions? Any reviews please?
Other options?
The system itself is rock solid and the software & features are excellent. I am totally impressed with these guys.
So far I haven't had any downtime, and according to a 3rd party uptime monitor, Owned-networks.net web host has 99.99% uptime.
VPS deals from qhoster.com and scalahosting.com are full-featured with high uptime and quality support.
Not a single complaint. Regularly go far above and beyond with any inquiries that we may have.
Believe Rockhoster.com vps solutions will serve your demands. Speed is very fast, I like this host and can highly recommend to other webmasters.
Accounts from rockhoster.com and hostsailor.com are full-featured and cheap.
Excellent - say no more! They are fabulous service, community and I have learnt so much from support. They are always there to help. Their technical support is amazing.
IMHO, Insight Web Hosting will serve your demands. Features have certainly gotten better, they now offer a lot more for the same price.
I've been with RegVPS.com for over a year. Their hosting service has been fairly good. They have great prices.
The host is open for anyone who is curious about their services. They contact me every week and ask if everything is running efficiently. I like this.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Powerful server hosting account required Bileator 6 72 Yesterday, 07:04 AM
Last Post: MatterEnergy
  Good Wordpress hosting plans are needed Bileator 5 67 Yesterday, 06:58 AM
Last Post: MatterEnergy
  Decent server hosting perovider ... what's that? Vanio 6 149 04-23-2024, 08:18 AM
Last Post: MiracleMoff
  Hosting for openCart commerce-based online shop? Glaceptra 6 121 04-12-2024, 08:26 AM
Last Post: swisslayer
  Need a new vps hosting Bileator 6 178 04-09-2024, 11:28 AM
Last Post: Lobster
  Media Hosting with 24/7 support? Bileator 7 174 04-05-2024, 09:56 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Wordpress Hosting? Bileator 7 206 04-04-2024, 10:16 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Video hosting solutions? Lougalvi 8 184 04-03-2024, 07:15 PM
Last Post: mazepa
  Video Site Hosting? MatterEnergy 5 87 03-20-2024, 09:58 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  Cheap hosting solution? (requirements inside) Glaceptra 7 126 03-18-2024, 06:23 PM
Last Post: Upiter