most successful parking program
I have been wondering which parking program people have been having the most success with. Which do you find is the best and where do you park most of your domains?

I personally have had great success with Fabulous (because I have a large gambling portfolio and they offer high payouts for these names). I park other names at Sedo, but have never witnessed good traffic conversions.
For me, I have tried several of them :-
1. SEDO
2. Goldkey
3. Namedrive

Personally, I still prefer Goldkey as it s using YPN if I am not wrong. Both SEDO and Namedrive are associated with google adsense which I don't quite like. The main reason why I prefer goldkey over the other is due to the fact that it allow multiple clicks. Apart from potential click fraud issues, it could really maximize my revenue if visitors find the links are of their interest and they visit more than 1 link.

Well, SEDO and Namedrive don't allow multiple clicks and if the visitors use "back" to browse back my domain, these 2 parking company could mark it as potential fraud and risk my account being banned.:mad:
It is hard to tell which is best. It varies on quantity & quality of your domains.

For gambling domains - Fabulous is still the best. (But they need minimum 50+ generic .com domains for new accounts)

Like that every programs have its own merits & demerits.

I hope I have some info which masy be useful at my site http://www.Cash2Park.com
i always use sedo but their are so many. I tried some others but in fact it's al the same.

regards
GoDaddy didn't do well by me.
I used to park until i realised that there ripping me off so I know use hypervre to develop a site and then just submit it to search engines and directories. Hypervre makes the site content rich and embeds clickbank and adsense ads. I get all the profits then rather than the parking site taking 90% off the profit.
I agree on the fact that I rather develop it a bit and not park the domain. Of course if you have more than 50 domains its gotta be difficult to do so... I've seen many parked on godaddy.
SEDO.com of course : )
stewmath Wrote:I used to park until i realised that there ripping me off so I know use hypervre to develop a site and then just submit it to search engines and directories. Hypervre makes the site content rich and embeds clickbank and adsense ads. I get all the profits then rather than the parking site taking 90% off the profit.

I'm confused here.

How does Hypervre make the site content rich? Are you saying they assign written content to it?
traffic, i have a decent one. but i barely earn a dollar.
why? people don't click the ads.
especially if they see that the domain is just parked,
and all the links there are just plain advertisements.
even me, i hardly click ads on a parked domain name.
i just don't feel secured with the links. i don't know.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Your preferred Affiliate Program? Shortie861 4 4,045 11-07-2017, 04:23 AM
Last Post: sinelogixtech
Big Grin MilesWeb Affiliate Program Review MilesWeb 0 2,302 05-27-2017, 10:14 AM
Last Post: MilesWeb
  First affiliate program you used? Shortie861 1 2,985 03-08-2016, 01:15 PM
Last Post: Misti
  Domain Parking Guide zach 30 19,395 11-30-2012, 12:48 PM
Last Post: johnhood5678
  Best Parking??? eMilan 18 10,531 10-17-2012, 10:19 AM
Last Post: johnhood5678
  Whats your income of parking domains? deelip 34 17,110 07-02-2011, 04:43 PM
Last Post: giggos
  Best Domain Reseller Program todaynicname 13 10,849 02-01-2011, 07:50 AM
Last Post: Quincy
  Best Parking Provider ? fourwings 16 10,358 10-20-2010, 02:11 AM
Last Post: Captain Dave
  Affiliate Program FoundDomain.com seek99 0 3,661 06-23-2009, 03:00 PM
Last Post: seek99
  kindly suggest some good typo domains for parking kuberan 9 6,232 03-19-2009, 04:58 PM
Last Post: mikestenger