Found An Excellent Submission Site!
While I was looking for a way to advertise my site and I came accross this

Submit-Online.net Search Engine Submission

Its got a one time fee of £5, unlike others that ask for monthly or yearly payments.
And since i have signed up I have almost tripled the amount of visitors I have!

It's Excellent and I reccomend to everyone, you should try its a great way to get members to a new site or an older site!

Many Thanks
Do you by any chance own that? Just asking.
Thanks for the info, we can always use more of it around here.
How did you come by this service in order to recommend it?
Thank you for the recommendation, we are always on the lookout for new but non spam services hehe!
No this is not mine, I came accross it from a friend I have that used it for his domain, and told me about it, i thought it was a good way for me to get traffic so i tried...
I'll check it out. I don't think I would do that with my blog, but I have a couple of friends that are developing a site to sell some stuff and I know that would be helpful. Thanks.
Thanks for the information and the link. Gigi is correct, we are always looking for more sites like that.
Doesn't sound like a bad deal. Is it just for websites, or can you list a blog too?
I am always looking for new places to submit sites, so I will look this one over. Thanks for the heads up!
parise Wrote:Doesn't sound like a bad deal. Is it just for websites, or can you list a blog too?

I'm interested in this question too. Do services make a decision after viewing the site if it's considered a blog?

I know some are obviously written in the first person diary style, but at blogspot they say a blog doesn't have to look like that.

Some sites at blog domains don't resemble the typical blog.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What needs to be done on the site‘s structural optimization xiaolanzhuji 2 4,409 06-28-2022, 10:36 PM
Last Post: snisdift
  Any good SEO solutions for my friend's site? Lougalvi 4 1,543 06-28-2022, 07:51 PM
Last Post: snisdift
  What are the ways to improve your WordPress site’s speed? Glaceptra 3 2,411 01-20-2022, 05:46 AM
Last Post: harry_v
  What is the benefits of Directory Submission? tourexplo 4 2,264 11-13-2018, 04:59 AM
Last Post: Rachana006
  How to remove nofollow links from my site? MattHogan 0 1,291 10-25-2018, 07:48 AM
Last Post: MattHogan
  The structure of the site has been optimized to make it more reasonable xiaolanzhuji 0 1,644 02-05-2018, 08:23 AM
Last Post: xiaolanzhuji
  What is the site optimization process xiaolanzhuji 2 1,957 01-29-2018, 06:39 AM
Last Post: saurabh mathur
  What process is needed to optimize the SEO optimization of self-service site xiaolanzhuji 1 1,645 01-22-2018, 10:09 AM
  Site migration SEO checklist: don‘t lose traffic xiaolanzhuji 1 3,659 12-07-2017, 06:05 AM
Last Post: sinelogixtech
  Five ways to improve your site‘s search engine rankings xiaolanzhuji 3 4,177 12-04-2017, 06:58 AM