Domain Parking Guide
Great advice. I never exactly knew what domain parking was. I had an idea but didn't know much about it but this surely helped me out a lot. I might have to give it a try! Big Grin
I am the sucker who did the godaddy parking because I hadn't read all there was here on domain social....*kicks self*. Does anyone know how I can get my money back it has only been a few days?
Hello everyone

I'm a newbie domainer with a growing portfolio of so far 185 names. I recently purchased your book Zach and have learned a great deal.
I'm sooo happy to find other domainers to discuss the industry with because excluding my retired husband,who has watched me work at domaining, most people have no idea what it's all about.

I look forward to getting involved and hope that I can,even in a small (as a newbie way) contribute. I will be busy for a while as I am in the process of consolidating/transfering my domains to Godaddy where they will be parked and sold.

Grateful new member

Arlene Turner
Thank you Mr Zach for nice domain parking guide. I was very interesting in domain parking services but after i tried some of them i found it is just propaganda of the parking companies. I parked more than 300 domains (good names but have no traffic) but getting no revenue. In my experience, anyone want to make business with domains should not put the domains parking in consideration as I did. I thought that i could even get at least the domain registration fee through parking service. Parking companies could make money because they have a huge number of parked domains. By the way, is there any system (software) that could purchase and start domain parking service and how much it may be cost to build such system.
One can find general reviews about parking companies at:
http://www.parkquick.com/

Wejp
Rolleyes Quick note. I wondered if anyone has had a good experience with parked domains. I'm in the process of choosing keywords and changing the landing pages which takes a lot of time.

Gratefull for any replies positive or negative.

Zesto60
I don't have any experience with parking, because I feel it is better to develop a domain and get more money that way. But I met a guy few months ago that had at least 300 domains parked and he was ok with that. He also was selling them on groups.
Hi!

What I like to know is: Is it better to have a few parking domain account or just one or two?

Currently I have 5 Sedo, NameDrive, GoldKey, Fabulous, Parked but I only have a portfolio of 87 - a few which is being developed.

My dilemma is that, nice landing pages or high revenue...

To little to spread between these five accounts.

I believe I read somewhere that states as a beginner (which I am) I should start with Sedo and Goldkey.... But people recommend Fabulous and Parked and Sedo (In this order)

Anyone care to advice me which direction to take?

Many thanks
berlinlife06 Wrote:I don't have any experience with parking, because I feel it is better to develop a domain and get more money that way. But I met a guy few months ago that had at least 300 domains parked and he was ok with that. He also was selling them on groups.

I am considering parking a few this summer, just to see what happens. Looks like the first option in Zach's list is the best, depending on the domain category.

I guess it is research time again!
Hi Zach! Thank you for sharing us information about domain parking. I am sure that just like me, other people here have learned a lot from your discussion.
good legend
thanks

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Another domain is pointing to my site? Williamhawk 0 1,671 12-11-2017, 05:18 AM
Last Post: Williamhawk
  Best Parking??? eMilan 18 10,531 10-17-2012, 10:19 AM
Last Post: johnhood5678
  Monetize yr domain. target $10 CPM. andreww38 0 2,859 02-05-2012, 12:18 PM
Last Post: andreww38
  Verisign domain takedown proposal very worrisome benbenli 0 2,697 10-17-2011, 09:02 AM
Last Post: benbenli
  Whats your income of parking domains? deelip 34 17,109 07-02-2011, 04:43 PM
Last Post: giggos
  Best Domain Reseller Program todaynicname 13 10,849 02-01-2011, 07:50 AM
Last Post: Quincy
  Best Parking Provider ? fourwings 16 10,356 10-20-2010, 02:11 AM
Last Post: Captain Dave
  kindly suggest some good typo domains for parking kuberan 9 6,231 03-19-2009, 04:58 PM
Last Post: mikestenger
  How to promote or generate traffic from domain parking? ernestdray 8 6,557 12-17-2008, 02:46 PM
Last Post: jooritse
  most successful parking program zach 14 9,835 03-08-2008, 07:12 PM
Last Post: SageMother